    ownership might be on the improve at long last. Even added more ihug groups
    for ihug users.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Mar 17, 2005

  2. E. Scrooge

    EMB Guest

    E. Scrooge wrote:
    > Not a damn thing is coming Slingshots news server since ihug rebuilt /
    > replaced their new server.
    >
    > ihug on the other hand is going very well indeed for now. ihug under Aussie
    > ownership might be on the improve at long last. Even added more ihug groups
    > for ihug users.

    Ihug is doing very well - they've sorted out the newsserver, they're
    sorting some routing issues that are giving my ADSL indigestion, and
    2Mbit bliink is coming soon. Unless something awful happens they will
    get my vote for NZ's best ISP (for a change).

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Mar 17, 2005

  3. E. Scrooge

    EMB Guest

    Matthew Poole wrote:

    > You don't really think that bunch of monkeys READ usenet do you?
    > E-mail if you want to achieve anything. I wouldn't
    > hold your breath, though.

    I'm not sure any of the NZ ISP's read email sent to noc@ much anymore -
    I had to phone to get a spammer curtailed by a NZ ISP 24 hours after
    emailing noc about it and getting no response. Their helpdesk told me
    it takes about a week to get thru on that addy!

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Mar 17, 2005
  4. In article <d1b2k5$9o9$>, "E. Scrooge" < (remove eye)> wrote:
    >Not a damn thing is coming Slingshots news server since ihug rebuilt /
    >replaced their new server.

    *SNIP*

    You don't really think that bunch of monkeys READ usenet do you?
    E-mail if you want to achieve anything. I wouldn't
    hold your breath, though.

    --
    Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
    "Veni, vidi, velcro...

    My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet
    Matthew Poole, Mar 17, 2005
  5. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    > In article <d1b2k5$9o9$>, "E. Scrooge"
    > < (remove eye)> wrote:
    >>Not a damn thing is coming Slingshots news server since ihug rebuilt /
    >>replaced their new server.
    >>

    > *SNIP*
    >
    > You don't really think that bunch of monkeys READ usenet do you?
    > E-mail if you want to achieve anything. I wouldn't
    > hold your breath, though.
    >
    > --
    > Matthew Poole

    LOL
    Actually they couldn't see it since they still haven't reset their server.
    Surely ihug would have contacted the monkeys at Slingshot to reset their
    server?

    Thanks for the address, I may well use it.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Mar 17, 2005