    and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted by
    a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    their own website was down.

    Vista, May 22, 2006

  2. Vista

    AssPacket Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    > trouble accessing some international websites since friday with slingshot,
    > and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted by
    > a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    > their own website was down.

    That domain has no DNS that's why it doesn't load!

    AssPacket, May 22, 2006

  3. Vista

    AssPacket Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    > trouble accessing some international websites since friday with slingshot,
    > and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted by
    > a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    > their own website was down.

    Looks like it's working again now, maybe bad juju?

    AssPacket, May 22, 2006
  4. Vista

    Vista Guest

    "AssPacket" <> wrote in message
    > Vista wrote:
    >> Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    >> trouble accessing some international websites since friday with
    >> slingshot, and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday,
    >> as was noted by a previous poster. Their network status has shown no
    >> problems, even when their own website was down.

    > Looks like it's working again now, maybe bad juju?

    I can load it through other ISPs, just not slingshot. It isn't the only
    website I have had trouble with either, so there is something not right on
    slingshots network.

    Vista, May 22, 2006
  5. Vista

    AssPacket Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > "AssPacket" <> wrote in message
    >> Vista wrote:
    >>> Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    >>> trouble accessing some international websites since friday with
    >>> slingshot, and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday,
    >>> as was noted by a previous poster. Their network status has shown no
    >>> problems, even when their own website was down.

    >> Looks like it's working again now, maybe bad juju?

    > I can load it through other ISPs, just not slingshot. It isn't the only
    > website I have had trouble with either, so there is something not right on
    > slingshots network.

    What are the other sites you're having trouble with?

    AssPacket, May 22, 2006
  6. Vista

    Tony Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    > trouble accessing some international websites since friday with slingshot,
    > and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted by
    > a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    > their own website was down.

    Works fine on SafeNZ.net

    Tony, May 22, 2006
  7. Vista

    Kris Kirk Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    > trouble accessing some international websites since friday with slingshot,
    > and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted by
    > a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    > their own website was down.

    Yeah I'm with Slingshot and I can access that site....

    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006
  8. Vista

    Vista Guest

    "Kris Kirk" <> wrote in message
    > Vista wrote:
    >> Can anyone access www.milonic.com through Slingshot? I have been having
    >> trouble accessing some international websites since friday with
    >> slingshot,
    >> and their own website has also been down on Friday/Saturday, as was noted
    >> by
    >> a previous poster. Their network status has shown no problems, even when
    >> their own website was down.

    > Yeah I'm with Slingshot and I can access that site....

    Yes it is working now for me too.

    Vista, May 22, 2006
  9. Vista

    Kris Kirk Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > I can load it through other ISPs, just not slingshot. It isn't the only
    > website I have had trouble with either, so there is something not right on
    > slingshots network.

    I've been getting the following error when accessing Yahoo Mail
    (mail.yahoo.com) occasionally:

    Gateway Timeout
    The following error occurred:
    Code:
     A DNS lookup error occurred because the request
    timed out during the lookup.

    Only started happening a few months ago when I switched from Orcon to
    Slingshot.

    Wonder if these problems are related?

    Kris

    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006
  10. Vista

    Vista Guest

    "Kris Kirk" <> wrote in message
    > Vista wrote:
    >> I can load it through other ISPs, just not slingshot. It isn't the only
    >> website I have had trouble with either, so there is something not right
    >> on
    >> slingshots network.

    > I've been getting the following error when accessing Yahoo Mail
    > (mail.yahoo.com) occasionally:
    >
    > Gateway Timeout
    > The following error occurred:

    Code:
     A DNS lookup error occurred because the request
    > timed out during the lookup.
    >
    > Only started happening a few months ago when I switched from Orcon to
    > Slingshot.
    >
    > Wonder if these problems are related?
    >
    > Kris
    >[/color]

    I was getting similar problems with Amazon and Godaddy, but it seems to be
    better tonight.

    Vista, May 22, 2006