    C Guest

    Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
    advance if I cancel early?
    C, Oct 29, 2003

  2. C

    sal Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:50:12 GMT, (C) wrote:

    >Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
    >advance if I cancel early?

    Why don't you ask them? Probably not unless they don't provide a good
    service and you can prove it.
    sal, Oct 29, 2003

  3. C

    T.N.O. Guest

    C wrote:

    > Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
    > advance if I cancel early?

    It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?
    T.N.O., Oct 29, 2003
  4. C

    C Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:08:20 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >C wrote:
    >

    >> Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
    >> advance if I cancel early?

    >It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?

    Thanks for pointing that out. I presume you mean clause 6.3?
    C, Oct 30, 2003
  5. C

    T.N.O. Guest

    C wrote:
    >>It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?

    > Thanks for pointing that out. I presume you mean clause 6.3?

    actually, I have no idea, Im not a member, so havent read them, but I
    remember someone else pointing it out an age ago.
    T.N.O., Oct 30, 2003