    Anyone lose ADSL connection around midday today in the Wellington Hutt
    Valley? Mine has gone done, and they don't ahve anything on status page
    regarding an outage in my area.
    Vista, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Vista

    EMB Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Anyone lose ADSL connection around midday today in the Wellington Hutt
    > Valley? Mine has gone done, and they don't ahve anything on status page
    > regarding an outage in my area.

    Probably the same thing as is on ihug's network status page

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Vista

    Vista Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Vista wrote:
    >> Anyone lose ADSL connection around midday today in the Wellington Hutt
    >> Valley? Mine has gone done, and they don't ahve anything on status page
    >> regarding an outage in my area.

    > Probably the same thing as is on ihug's network status page
    >

    >> ADSL Authentication error 2006-08-31 19:58:00

    >> Several customers on ADSL are unable to authenticate on our servers. The
    >> error number returned is 691.
    >>
    >> Technical summary:
    >> Due to an intermittent software bug within Telecom's network, some ADSL
    >> customers may be disconnected and experience problems trying to reconnect
    >> for up to one hour.
    >>
    >> Resolution:
    >> Network engineers are working with Telecom to investigate and resolve
    >> this issue. An update will be provided as soon as possible.

    > --
    > EMB

    Thanks, seems to working again now. Slingshot seem to permentally have a
    status message on their phone system saying that some broadband customers in
    certain parts of the country may have problems connecting to braodband, and
    to try again in 20 minutes.
    Vista, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Vista

    joe_90 Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Anyone lose ADSL connection around midday today in the Wellington Hutt
    > Valley? Mine has gone done, and they don't ahve anything on status page
    > regarding an outage in my area.

    Yes, around 12.30 - and it's on their Network Status page now.
    joe_90, Sep 4, 2006
  5. Vista

    jasen Guest

    On 2006-09-04, Vista <> wrote:
    > Anyone lose ADSL connection around midday today in the Wellington Hutt
    > Valley? Mine has gone done, and they don't ahve anything on status page
    > regarding an outage in my area.

    Lost it in christchurch (well, it went intermittent) outage lasted a couple
    of hours.

    --

    Bye.
    Jasen