    resource (possibly java) causing this strange issue?

    Thanks,

    Andrew
    Andrew Bullock, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Andrew Bullock

    gwtc Guest

    Andrew Bullock wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Whenever I visit http://www.radio1.gr, my screen goes black :( the mouse
    > is still visible, and as i move the mouse around, the cursor changes
    > depending on what I am over.
    >
    > I appreciate that this may not be a firefox issue, but could someone
    > have a look of the source of the site, and see if there's some embedded
    > resource (possibly java) causing this strange issue?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Andrew

    nope, the page looks fine to me. Try their home page:
    http://www.radio1.gr/home.htm
    gwtc, Mar 6, 2006

  3. gwtc wrote:
    > Andrew Bullock wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Whenever I visit http://www.radio1.gr, my screen goes black :( the
    >> mouse is still visible, and as i move the mouse around, the cursor
    >> changes depending on what I am over.
    >>
    >> I appreciate that this may not be a firefox issue, but could someone
    >> have a look of the source of the site, and see if there's some
    >> embedded resource (possibly java) causing this strange issue?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Andrew

    > nope, the page looks fine to me. Try their home page:
    > http://www.radio1.gr/home.htm

    Yeah it still does is, as do all of its sub pages that i can find
    through google.

    Can you post the page contents so i can have a look please?

    Thanks

    Andrew
    Andrew Bullock, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Andrew Bullock

    gwtc Guest

    Andrew Bullock wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >>Andrew Bullock wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>Whenever I visit http://www.radio1.gr, my screen goes black :( the
    >>>mouse is still visible, and as i move the mouse around, the cursor
    >>>changes depending on what I am over.
    >>>
    >>>I appreciate that this may not be a firefox issue, but could someone
    >>>have a look of the source of the site, and see if there's some
    >>>embedded resource (possibly java) causing this strange issue?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>
    >>>Andrew

    >>nope, the page looks fine to me. Try their home page:
    >>http://www.radio1.gr/home.htm

    > Yeah it still does is, as do all of its sub pages that i can find
    > through google.
    >
    > Can you post the page contents so i can have a look please?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Andrew

    try looking at your colours. Do you have "allow pages to choose their
    own colours, instead of my selections above" checked.

    I've save the pics here.

    The first 2 are from your first link and the last two are from my
    page. NOTE: I use a large resolutions thats why the images are big.

    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5803/15lg.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3968/1a0gs.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7412/24lm.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1233/2a6bm.jpg
    gwtc, Mar 6, 2006
  5. It was bloody java all along. I hate java so much.

    I cant even uninstall it, because running the unwise causes the same
    problem!!!!

    Andrew
    Andrew Bullock, Mar 8, 2006