    appropriately and stored.

    Does anyone have experience with this applications and can you offer
    suggestions.

    keith_nuttle, Nov 4, 2006

  2. keith_nuttle

    Pat Guest

    Re: Slightly off topic.

    Go get a photocopies with a scanning module and scan then at 35 ppm and
    save either to the built-in hard drive or across your network to a
    computer.

    Pat, Nov 4, 2006

  3. keith_nuttle wrote:
    > We are looking for a method of archiving documents, but need to do it on
    > a budget. We had thought about using a "3 in 1" scanner/ printer fax.
    > One reason reason we thought of the 3 in 1 is they usually have document
    > feeders. We would like one that converts the file directly to pdf, and
    > then stores them in memory or on the computer, where they would be named
    > appropriately and stored.
    >
    > Does anyone have experience with this applications and can you offer
    > suggestions.

    The brother 3 in 1s are pretty good IMHO. I've never tried automating
    anything but I bet there are a number of tools freely Googleable to save
    as PDF.

    --
    | Brendan Gillatt |
    | brendan {at} brendan \removethis// gillatt {dot} co {dot} uk |

    Brendan Gillatt, Nov 6, 2006