    win anything.

    Who knows? You could have one of those pimp ass flat panel tvs hanging on your
    wall because of this!
    Your voice, Aug 15, 2003

  2. this is a test

    Ray Timmermans, Aug 15, 2003

  3. this is a test

    Ray Timmermans, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Your voice

    Boomer Guest

    Ray Timmermans said:

    > this is a test

    Hello

    Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)
    Boomer, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Your voice

    Boomer Guest

    Ray Timmermans said:

    > this is a test

    [snip]

    Boomer, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Your voice

    Dean Spinx Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    || Ray Timmermans said:
    ||| this is a test
    || [snip]
    || Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
    || alt.test --------------------------------->
    || misc.test ------------------------------>
    || za.test --------------------------------->
    || The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    || their news software and servers without annoying others.
    || FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    A message was posted a few days ago from myself which stated that this group
    is being closed to make way for another test group.

    Please learn to fucking read, you brain dead ****.

    This is not a test.
    Dean Spinx, Aug 15, 2003
  7. THIS IS A TEST

    <>
    Isoquinolyl-Furylcarbonyl-Dichlorophenol-4-Phenyl-3-Isophthalate <>
    yTzvgbijdeDu
    Isoquinolyl-Furylcarbonyl-Dichlorophenol-4-Phenyl-, Aug 15, 2003
  8. THIS IS A TEST

    <>
    2-Chloro-2-Trialkyl-Dihydrobenzo-Dichlorobut-1-2-Methyl-1-Dicarboxylic-Acid <>
    rPW2VcYzG6Zo
    2-Chloro-2-Trialkyl-Dihydrobenzo-Dichlorobut-1-2-M, Aug 15, 2003
  9. THIS IS ANOTHER TEST

    <>
    Tribromophenyl-Pyrazone-Fluorostyryl-1-Methyl-1-Carbamic-Acid <>
    glFpjaUHAB7x
    Tribromophenyl-Pyrazone-Fluorostyryl-1-Methyl-1-Ca, Aug 15, 2003
  10. THIS IS ANOTHER TEST

    <>
    Oxy-3-Trityl-Dimethylphenoxy-Tin-Methyl-4-Sulfuric-Acid <>
    8CLwCRBpxZWv
    Oxy-3-Trityl-Dimethylphenoxy-Tin-Methyl-4-Sulfuric, Aug 15, 2003
  11. TESTING

    <>
    4-1-Oxy-4-Bromomethyl-Ethyl-Dimethylamino-4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Ethyloxime <>
    iFh5hvOOmV2B
    4-1-Oxy-4-Bromomethyl-Ethyl-Dimethylamino-4-1-Tert, Aug 15, 2003
  12. TESTING

    <BERSERKuHlQJAJcYfw64FB4BF82TvfQBgBtn13B@www.0123.net>
    O-3-4-4-4-1-Carbohydrazonoyl-Methylphenoxy-Dimethylpropyl-4-Oxy-1-Triacetate <bR3rrPFzmCrV@www.0123.net>
    JHOccIv7FLKb
    O-3-4-4-4-1-Carbohydrazonoyl-Methylphenoxy-Dimethy, Aug 15, 2003
  13. testing

    WHY IS BOOMER SUCH A FUCKING RETARD?

    testing

    <>
    Oxy-2-Desethyl-Chromeno-Phenethylamino-4-Oxy-4-Dimethoxybenzoic-Acid <>
    Y38Z3KN9Jx6U
    Oxy-2-Desethyl-Chromeno-Phenethylamino-4-Oxy-4-Dim, Aug 15, 2003
  14. testing

    WHY IS BOOMER SUCH A FUCKING RETARD?

    testing

    <-alliance.net>
    Butylphenyl-Tetrachloride-Dichlorobenzoyl-N-2-Dihydroxybenzylidene <-alliance.net>
    fQPwL72GqKgO
    Butylphenyl-Tetrachloride-Dichlorobenzoyl-N-2-Dihy, Aug 15, 2003
  15. THIS IS A TEST

    <>
    Triisobutyl-Oxocyclohexyl-Dimethylbenzoyl-Oxy-3-Methanesulfonic-Acid <>
    IYjNcSb7eACo
    Triisobutyl-Oxocyclohexyl-Dimethylbenzoyl-Oxy-3-Me, Aug 15, 2003
  16. THIS IS ANOTHER TEST

    <>
    Chlorophenethyl-Triazino-Allylamino-Diethyl-2-Bromothiophene <>
    IZks4e51W2O4
    Chlorophenethyl-Triazino-Allylamino-Diethyl-2-Brom, Aug 15, 2003
  17. testing

    WHY IS BOOMER SUCH A FUCKING RETARD?

    testing

    <>
    O-3-2-Phenyl-1-Trichlorophenyl-Oxabicyclo-Nitrofuran-3-Hydroxyiminopropanimidic-Acid <>
    Vw8REDQyc7cX
    O-3-2-Phenyl-1-Trichlorophenyl-Oxabicyclo-Nitrofur, Aug 15, 2003
  18. Your voice

    Greg M Guest

    <pssst> Boomer,

    Ya got some toilet paper stuck to your shoe. ;-)

    Boomer <> wrote in

    Greg M, Aug 15, 2003
  19. Your voice

    trout Guest

    Greg M wrote:

    > <pssst> Boomer,
    >
    > Ya got some toilet paper stuck to your shoe. ;-)

    Yeah; I call him Shift Delete. And then, there's the latest
    remailer-baby that's going to "shut down the group", and giggles when he
    says naughty words.
    --
    "Is it almost time for school to start again?"
    trout, Aug 15, 2003
  20. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:08:35
    -0700, trout uttered this:

    >Greg M wrote:
    >
    >> <pssst> Boomer,
    >>
    >> Ya got some toilet paper stuck to your shoe. ;-)

    > Yeah; I call him Shift Delete. And then, there's the latest
    >remailer-baby that's going to "shut down the group", and giggles when he
    >says naughty words.
    >--
    >"Is it almost time for school to start again?"

    The sooner the better, IMHO.
    William Poaster, Aug 16, 2003