    --
    Carl Miller

    www.carlmillerphotos.com

    Carl Miller, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Carl Miller

    wavelength Guest

    I found this list on google. Many of the links are broken, but you can
    search for the names.

    http://www.scala.com/multimedia/slide-show-programs.html

    Photodex ProShow seems pretty interesting, PCMag Editors choice,
    http://www.photodex.com/products/

    Pro, Pro Gold, and Pro Producer options, range from 40, 80, 400.

    I just use Picasa for slideshow stuff and gift CD's though, I don't
    think it has a muisc or special transition creator though.

    wavelength, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Carl Miller

    Arthur Small Guest

    Look at ProShow Gold.

    Arthur Small, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Carl Miller

    Marvin Guest

    Carl Miller wrote:
    > I'm using PhotoShow now, and I like the simplicity, and the sound track
    > feature, but I'm looking for something a little more robust.
    >
    > What are you guys using to make slideshows that let you add a sound
    > track, and generates both a self-starting CD, AND html for a web
    > version? (The latter is quite important and why I'm still using
    > PhotoShow.)
    >
    > Thanks!

    I use Paint Shop Photo Album. I haven't added sound to a slide show, but the program
    allows for doing it. I've done the other tasks you are looking for. You can see some of
    our slide shows at www.margoshesfamily.com. (Click on

    Marvin, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Carl Miller

    Marvin Guest

    Carl Miller wrote:
    > I'm using PhotoShow now, and I like the simplicity, and the sound track
    > feature, but I'm looking for something a little more robust.
    >
    > What are you guys using to make slideshows that let you add a sound
    > track, and generates both a self-starting CD, AND html for a web
    > version? (The latter is quite important and why I'm still using
    > PhotoShow.)
    >
    > Thanks!

    Ooops, I clicked on send too soon. When you get to www.margoshesfamily.com, click on
    "Miriam and Marvin's Site", which will take you to a page where you can choose which slide
    shows to see. Most of them were done by my wife, with me mostly doing a final check and
    posting it on the Web.

    Marvin, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Carl Miller

    Pinkpanther Guest

    I bought ProShow Gold and it is very friendly and does an amizing slideshow.
    You can download a free eval to play with.

    Pinkpanther, Sep 2, 2005