  1. Guest

    Can the Slideshow speed be adjusted in the Windows Explorer in Me?

    , Jan 24, 2005

  2. Guest

    Slideshow

    Can the Slideshow speed be adjusted in the Windows Explorer in Me?

    , Jan 25, 2005

  3. Kenny Guest

    Re: Slideshow

    I know it can't be adjusted in XP. Get IrfanView with all the plugins and
    you can adjust the slideshow. It's free.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Guest

    Re: Slideshow

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:40:44 -0000,
    "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >I know it can't be adjusted in XP. Get IrfanView with all the plugins and
    >you can adjust the slideshow. It's free.
    >http://www.irfanview.com/

    I just dled this and it works great. Thank you.

    , Feb 5, 2005