    I need a half dozen slides from my digital images. Does anyone have any
    recommendation where I can get good slide reproduction of these digital
    images that have a short turnaround time.
    Keith nuttle, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Keith nuttle

    Charles Guest

    What do you have against PowerPoint?
    Charles, Mar 7, 2008

  3. Keith nuttle

    -hh Guest

    Keith nuttle <> wrote:
    > I need a half dozen slides from my digital images.  Does anyone have any
    > recommendation where I can get good slide reproduction of these digital
    > images that have a short turnaround time.

    I've had my local E6 slide developer go out, so I've been using Carl's
    Darkroom (http://www.carlsdarkroom.com/) for my film processing.

    Just looked them up to see if they make prints from digital
    files...they don't.

    But they do say that they recommend the services of:

    www.gammatech.com

    and

    www.digitaltoslides.com

    So that's where I'd start.

    -hh
    -hh, Mar 8, 2008
  4. Keith nuttle

    Roy G Guest

    "Keith nuttle" <> wrote in message
    >I need a half dozen slides from my digital images. Does anyone have any
    >recommendation where I can get good slide reproduction of these digital
    >images that have a short turnaround time.

    Hi

    You don't say which country you are in, and that would be relevant to the
    speed of return.

    If in the UK you could try

    http://www.digi2slide.co.uk/

    Roy G
    Roy G, Mar 8, 2008
  5. You could try Darkroom Imaging.

    http://www.darkroomunltd.com/index.htm

    The make 35mm slide from powerpoint files. Just fill up the PP slide
    with your picture. They charge $3 for the first slide. Down to .75 for
    more than 12. They also produce direct prints from digital files. I have
    found their quality and service excellent. Highly recommend them.

    Frank

    Frank Calidonna, Mar 8, 2008
  6. Keith nuttle

    David Azose Guest

    Keith nuttle wrote:
    > I need a half dozen slides from my digital images. Does anyone have any
    > recommendation where I can get good slide reproduction of these digital
    > images that have a short turnaround time.

    The machine that makes slides from digital files is called a "Film
    Recorder". If you Google that, you should be able to fine a company that
    still has that service.

    However, fewer and fewer companies still supply this service as most
    users have gone to PowerPoint or other computer slide show programs.
    David Azose, Mar 8, 2008
  7. Keith nuttle

    Bob Williams Guest

    Keith nuttle wrote:
    > I need a half dozen slides from my digital images. Does anyone have any
    > recommendation where I can get good slide reproduction of these digital
    > images that have a short turnaround time.

    You can always make large prints (e.g. 9" X 12")from your digital files
    and take slides of them with your FILM Camera.....Remember those.
    Bob Williams
    Bob Williams, Mar 9, 2008