slides to dvd

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Ian Fraser wrote:

    > My wife has over a 1,000 slides from when she was a younge girl and wants me
    > burn them
    > to dvd for safe keeping!
    >
    > what is the best way to do this?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Ian

    Get a film/slide scanner.

    Ian Fraser, Sep 15, 2005

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Ian Fraser Guest

    what is the best kind?

    and how much are they?

    Ian

    Ian Fraser, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Ian Fraser wrote:

    > what is the best kind?
    >
    > and how much are they?

    You could try googling, or even have a word with your local pc shop.
    As for prices, I'm in the UK so wouldn't know how much things cost is Aus.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 15, 2005
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Bri. Guest

    In news:4329725a$,
    Ian Fraser typed...

    > My wife has over a 1,000 slides from when she was a younge girl and
    > wants me burn them
    > to dvd for safe keeping!
    >
    > what is the best way to do this?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Ian

    It may be cheaper, and definitely quicker to use a local photography
    shop to do the job.

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Sep 15, 2005