    Was there a Booklet with it listing the Episode Titles?
    None with my copy
    Thanks in advance

    Film Buff, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Film Buff

    Aphelion Guest

    > Did anyone else get this?
    > Was there a Booklet with it listing the Episode Titles?
    > None with my copy

    Nope. Universal seems to just want to put the shows on the shelf. I'm not
    complaining... $45 for my set equals $1.80. Can't beat that.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Film Buff

    Aphelion Guest

    > Nope. Universal seems to just want to put the shows on the shelf. I'm
    > not complaining... $45 for my set equals $1.80. Can't beat that.

    $1.80 PER EPISODE I meant.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Film Buff

    SRT Guest

    "Film Buff" <> wrote in message
    > Did anyone else get this?
    > Was there a Booklet with it listing the Episode Titles?
    > None with my copy
    > Thanks in advance

    No booklet with mine. At least they packaged it in a somewhat better case
    this time, instead of the crappy case the seasons 1 & 2 set came in.

    srt

    SRT, Jul 23, 2005