    video on your digital camera if you can`t use it . hope anyone out
    there can send me in the right direction.
    christina

    christina, Feb 5, 2006

  2. christina

    Conrad Guest

    Hi Christina,

    >>can anyone help i am looking for a programe that will take my avi files

    and jpeg pic and put onto a slide show even add animation . i have
    downloaded quite a few and am totally mixed up with them all. i want
    one that is simple to use and does the job<<

    I don't think I can help you but I have been quite impressed with the
    ease of putting together excellent slide shows like you describe by
    Macintosh users.
    iPhoto and iMovie are two programs that really seem useful in getting
    the job done.

    Best,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad, Feb 5, 2006

  3. christina

    christina Guest

    thanks how do i get to try them do you know there web site , will
    they take avi files .
    thanks
    christina

    christina, Feb 5, 2006
  4. christina

    christina Guest

    canrad i have just beenon the web site and i don`t think it was what i
    was looking for if anyone wants to go to the web site it is imovie
    or iphoto just like you said

    christina, Feb 5, 2006
  5. christina

    Guest

    Hi

    Try Proshow Gold

    www.photodex.com

    It's the best slideshow software that I've come across.

    micky_d

    christina wrote:
    > canrad i have just beenon the web site and i don`t think it was what i
    > was looking for if anyone wants to go to the web site it is imovie
    > or iphoto just like you said

    , Feb 5, 2006
  6. christina

    Mark² Guest

    ProShow Gold from www.photodex.com

    Mark², Feb 5, 2006
  7. christina

    christina Guest

    Hi Micheal where can i get this softwear in england is it possible
    thanks
    christina

    christina, Feb 5, 2006
  8. christina

    christina Guest

    thanks mark do you know if i can get this soft ware in england it does
    look really good , and will it take my avi files too!
    thanks
    christina

    christina, Feb 5, 2006
  9. christina

    Mark² Guest

    christina wrote:
    > thanks mark do you know if i can get this soft ware in england it does
    > look really good , and will it take my avi files too!
    > thanks
    > christina

    You purchase it on-line via direct download from photodex.com, so yes...you
    can get it in England.
    :)

    Mark², Feb 6, 2006
  10. christina

    Mark² Guest

    christina wrote:
    > Hi Micheal where can i get this softwear in england is it possible
    > thanks
    > christina

    Use a Visa Card, Mastercard, etc. via their website...if you have one.

    Mark², Feb 6, 2006
  11. christina

    christina Guest

    thanks mark i thought you had to but wasn`t sure if you could buy it ,
    what happens if your computer plays up and the programe get messed up
    or deleted ? is there any way of backing it up ?
    can you also create animation with it i don`t know if you have seen
    photoshow nero you can add twinkling stars and things.
    thanks again
    christina

    christina, Feb 6, 2006
  12. christina

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "christina" <> wrote:

    > thanks mark i thought you had to but wasn`t sure if you could buy it ,
    > what happens if your computer plays up and the programe get messed up
    > or deleted ? is there any way of backing it up ?
    > can you also create animation with it i don`t know if you have seen
    > photoshow nero you can add twinkling stars and things.
    > thanks again
    > christina

    If you have one of those little USB 'click' drives, you could store a
    backup there (with the activation codes).

    Any useful software I download after purchase usually gets put into a
    file somewhere and burned when I have enough to fill a CDR. This makes
    it a lot simpler if the program becomes corrupted

    Stewy, Feb 7, 2006
  13. christina

    christina Guest

    thanks stewy ,
    if you do this would it still be the same programme that you purchased
    and would still work on going , have you do this with photodex
    photoshow gold2.6 ?
    i thinki would feel better knowing i have a copy just in case.
    thanks
    christina

    christina, Feb 7, 2006
  14. christina

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "christina" <> wrote:

    > thanks stewy ,
    > if you do this would it still be the same programme that you purchased
    > and would still work on going , have you do this with photodex
    > photoshow gold2.6 ?
    > i thinki would feel better knowing i have a copy just in case.

    I don't use it. I have a Mac and Photodex doesn't (as far as I know)
    produce softeware for Mac

    Stewy, Feb 7, 2006
  15. christina

    Guest

    Hi Christina,

    You can get a free product called PhotoShow Express at
    www.simplestar.com.
    It will take AVI files and lets you add animations like Nero PhotoShow
    Elite does.

    Stewy wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "christina" <> wrote:
    >
    > > thanks stewy ,
    > > if you do this would it still be the same programme that you purchased
    > > and would still work on going , have you do this with photodex
    > > photoshow gold2.6 ?
    > > i thinki would feel better knowing i have a copy just in case.

    > I don't use it. I have a Mac and Photodex doesn't (as far as I know)
    > produce softeware for Mac

    , Feb 9, 2006
  16. christina

    Guest