    Athlon 2. something.Ghz
    512 DDR ram.
    Thanks Andy

    Andy.com, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Andy.com

    cineman Guest

    Not for free but magix photos on dvd and cd is an excellent programme,
    allowing changes in text,length of slides both individual and all length and
    variations in transitions and fades on music

    and as I can use it its got to be simple.

    Have found this utilty which is free to try for 30 days
    http://www.download.com/Slide-Show-to-Go/3640-2189_4-10430298.html?v=1&tag=tab_ur
    dont know much about it tho.

    regards
    Cineman

    cineman, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Andy.com

    Mike Easter Guest

    Andy.com wrote:
    > OK I 'm try to create a Slide Show with music and Sync to the
    > pictures,ie they both end at the same time.
    > I have tried Slideshow pro a German product(no sync) Nero v6(can
    > sync,but poor picture quality) and Picassa,(not able to add sound).
    > Any advise what to use .I am new to this so simplicity at the moment
    > would be good.

    Irfanview can make slideshows and also "Next option is Loop MP3; you can
    use MP3 files (with installed PlugIns) as background music, so you can
    loop one MP3 file until the next MP3 is loaded or the slideshow ends."

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    But I've never done it, so I don't know how it would work.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Andy.com

    dfrog Guest

    Andy.com,

    Have you looked at Microsoft Photo Story 3 yet?
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx
    I think it will do what you want and its free

    dfrog

    dfrog, Sep 17, 2005