    Can you suggest software which does slideshows.

    Thank you

    mark b

    mark b, Aug 10, 2005

  2. mark b

    Mark² Guest

    "mark b" <> wrote in message
    news:ddccng$r3q$...
    >I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
    >transitions.
    >
    > I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
    >
    > It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
    >
    > Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
    >
    > Thank you

    Pro Show Gold is second to none.

    Go to photodex.com and download the trial.

    It can create out put to DVD, .EXE, e-mail, screensaver, video CD, on-line
    via their free web hosting, and many others.
    I use it's DVD output option most, and have sold the results professionally,
    and with high acclaim.

    It's about $60-$70 and under-priced.

    Make sure you get the "gold" version if you want the DVD output option.
    This is what separates Pro Show from Pro Show Gold.

    -Mark

    Mark², Aug 10, 2005

  3. mark b

    Fish Guest

    Dear Mark,

    You can try Slide Show Pilot:
    http://colorpilot.com/slideshow.html
    At the program's page you may find references to the following articles
    to get the detail information with screenshots:
    - How to create Slide Show;
    - How to add music/sound to Slide Show;
    - How to add captions to Slide Show;
    - How to add transition effects to Slide Show;
    - How to create Album;
    - How to generate Web Gallery;
    - How to play Slide Show on a home DVD player;
    - Slide Show Example.
    To download the program go to http://colorpilot.com/load/slide.exe

    Best regards,

    Olga
    Two Pilots
    http://www.colorpilot.com

    Fish, Aug 10, 2005
  4. mark b

    JustMe Guest

    "mark b" <> wrote in message
    >I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
    >transitions.
    >
    > I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
    >
    > It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
    >
    > Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > mark b

    I've tried a half dozen or so and have found that Memories On Tv available
    at http://www.codejam.com/ to be one of the best of the bunch.

    JustMe, Aug 10, 2005
  5. mark b

    tomcas Guest

    mark b wrote:
    > I have produced a slide show using Adobe Photoshop Elements with music and
    > transitions.
    >
    > I was quite pleased with the result until I saw someone else's slide show.
    >
    > It had a lot more sophisticated transitions than mine.
    >
    > Can you suggest software which does slideshows.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > mark b

    My vote goes to Arcsoft DVD slideshow which is now bundled with ShowBiz
    DVD 2. Its got most of the bells and whistles the better ones have but
    the pan and zoom controls are real nice. There's a fully functional 15
    day trial download available.
    http://www.arcsoft.com/en/support/downloads/downloadnow.asp?downloadid=218

    tomcas, Aug 11, 2005
  6. mark b

    mark b Guest

    Thanks for the pointers guys, I'm on the case!

    mark b

    mark b, Aug 11, 2005