    --

    It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T !
    http://www.ernestt.com/etb.html

    Ernest T. Bass, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Ernest T. Bass

    Michael Guest

    I've searched over the web myself and all seem to be VCD create type
    software...not real DVD authoring software. I've used ProShow a few times
    for slideshow and it's worked ok with pretty nice features.
    http://www.photodex.com/

    Michael, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Ernest T. Bass

    Bill Purvis Guest

    Try here
    http://www.photo2vcd.com/

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Purvis, Dec 13, 2003
  4. On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:08:10 -0500, Michael wrote:

    > I've searched over the web myself and all seem to be VCD create type
    > software...not real DVD authoring software. I've used ProShow a few times
    > for slideshow and it's worked ok with pretty nice features.
    > http://www.photodex.com/

    Thanks, I've checked out ProShow Gold...pretty darned good software. I'll
    look at the one Bill recommended also.

    Ernest T. Bass, Dec 13, 2003