    Enermax 660W 35A@+12V
    5049 3DMarks 06
    LAN 100/100

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Jul 2, 2006

  2. See the Release Notes: this is an acknowledged bug.
    The popup disappears automatically when you start to use Windows.

    Dominic Payer, Jul 2, 2006

  3. Thank you!

    /Max

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Jul 2, 2006
  4. The solution is:
    set the registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA
    Corporation\Global\NVTweak]
    "NvCplEnableMultiGPUConfigurationPage"=dword:0
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 2, 2006
  5. The hack did the trick.

    Thanks Carlos!

    /Max

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Jul 2, 2006