    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"
    Mark Remfrey, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Mark Remfrey

    Malcolm Guest

    Mark Remfrey wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > Gonna be spending a truck-load of cash on a new gaming system shortly, so
    > looking for any recommendations on SLI motherboards and systems.
    >
    > I've been looking at the Beast-X at www.hottek.co.nz which looks
    > interesting, although a little light on RAM and disk, but any other great
    > links appreciated.
    >
    > Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter is due soon, so I'll also be getting hold
    > of the Ageia Physix card as well. This is gonna kick ass!

    Hi
    Just make sure the nvidia card is SLI certified. Have a look here;

    http://www.slizone.com/object/slizone2_build.html and also the Power Supply
    is certified.

    Whilst I don't have SLI yet, I do have the Asus EN6600GT running on a
    A8N-SLI Premium MB along with a 4400+ X2. Will be looking at getting
    another card now the drivers are out for Linux.

    I see the system comes with XP Pro... why not the 64bit version?

    --
    Cheers
    Malcolm °¿°
    Malcolm, Dec 15, 2005