  1. I downloaded the 64bit drivers from nvidia but I not seem to have an sli
    option as I did in the 32bit version ? anyone else found this ?

    DAvid
    David Cleland, May 16, 2005

  2. David Cleland

    Patrick Guest

    read the thread NF4 SLI Problems 5/15

    Patrick, May 16, 2005

  3. From DV:
    Go to http://www.guru3d.com
    They have beta 64bit SLI drivers. I got a gigabyte board and running to 6800
    ultra's, and it rocks. There the only drivers i could find that sli worked
    in
    64bit.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 16, 2005
  4. David Cleland

    Rick Guest

    There was posting here a week or two ago citing information from nVidia
    that the 64-bit SLI drivers would be out sometime this summer.
    Apparently SLI does not function correctly in x64 because the
    appropriate drivers have not been released.

    Rick, May 16, 2005