    Terry B Guest

    I have tried the on off button and all other combinations but still no luck

    --
    Terry B, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Terry B

    Scrote Guest

    Terry B wrote:
    >> I have tried the on off button and all other combinations but still
    >> no luck
    >>
    >> --

    Try a glass of warm milk, or a prorietry brand of drink,say,Ovaltine or
    similar.
    --
    The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
    -- H. G. Wells
    Scrote, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Terry B wrote:

    > I have tried the on off button and all other combinations but still no
    > luck

    Remove the battery/accumulator pack for a momnet.

    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.10-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Terry B

    Aquila Deus Guest

    "Walter Mautner" <> wrote in message
    > Terry B wrote:
    >
    >> I have tried the on off button and all other combinations but still no
    >> luck
    >>

    > Remove the battery/accumulator pack for a momnet.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

    Linux makes you fucking stupid.
    Aquila Deus, Feb 26, 2005