SLEAZY Apple pulls another shabby publicity stunt

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Sep 1, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 9/2/2011 1:29 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/08/31/apple.phone.bar/index.html?iref=NS1
    >>

    > It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
    > fact checking.
    > It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
    > contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
    > <
    > http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/pre...-iPhone-Apparently-a-Fish-Tale-129052798.html

    Sounds more like an issue of fact ignoring. OH well!! Both of them have
    something different in common.still have something in common.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 2, 2011

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Sep 2, 1:29 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >
    > >http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/08/31/apple.phone.bar/index.html?...

    > It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
    > fact checking.
    > It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
    > contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
    > <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/press-here/Most-Recent-Lost-iPhone-Ap...
    >

    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
    would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
    believing them, past experience??!
    RichA, Sep 3, 2011
  4. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 9/2/2011 9:33 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2011-09-02 17:21:44 -0700, RichA <> said:

    >>> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
    >>> fact checking.
    >>> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
    >>> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
    >>> <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/press-here/Most-Recent-Lost-iPhone-Ap...
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Savageduck

    >> Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
    >> would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
    >> believing them, past experience??!

    > Well, even I have to admit this story is getting stranger, and stranger.
    > For once you might have a point about some of Apple's behind the scenes
    > practices.
    > <
    > http://blog.chron.com/techblog/2011...techblogfulltext (TechBlog - Full Text)&tsp=1
    >

    > or
    > < http://tinyurl.com/3f6bf8p >

    Muttering something about broken clocks..

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 3, 2011
  5. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Sep 2, 1:29 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    >> On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >>
    >> >http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/08/31/apple.phone.bar/index.html?...

    >> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
    >> fact checking.
    >> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
    >> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
    >> <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/press-here/Most-Recent-Lost-iPhone-Ap...

    >Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
    >would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
    >believing them, past experience??!

    LOL! Rich clings to his irrational beliefs, rejects anything which
    contradicts them.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 4, 2011