    Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in jail
    even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge in
    his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    richard, Sep 20, 2010

  2. richard

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:1l5ac5cx98w10$.wj0bro3jia1p$...
    > "How do you plead to count 1?"
    > "Guilty."
    > How do you plead to count 2
    > Guilty.
    >
    > Sentence:
    > 1 year probation.
    > 200 hours community service.
    > $2,000 fine.
    >
    > However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would cancel
    > the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >
    > Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    > jail
    > even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge in
    > his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    She has the situation in hand.
    http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/16/paris-hilton-bikini-hand.jpg

    Ferd.Berfle, Sep 20, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:41:15 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> "How do you plead to count 1?"
    >> "Guilty."
    >> How do you plead to count 2
    >> Guilty.
    >>
    >> Sentence:
    >> 1 year probation.
    >> 200 hours community service.
    >> $2,000 fine.
    >>
    >> However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would cancel
    >> the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >>
    >> Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    >> jail
    >> even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge in
    >> his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    > She has the situation in hand.
    > http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/16/paris-hilton-bikini-hand.jpg

    Damn! That damn stinking fish got my cocaine bag again.

    richard, Sep 20, 2010
  4. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > "How do you plead to count 1?"
    > "Guilty."
    > How do you plead to count 2
    > Guilty.
    >
    > Sentence:
    > 1 year probation.
    > 200 hours community service.
    > $2,000 fine.
    >
    > However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would
    > cancel the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >
    > Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    > jail even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No
    > judge in his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a
    > judge.

    I actually sympathize with the kid. She never had any parents around
    and *they* should be the ones in prison IMHO.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 20, 2010
  5. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:10:40 -0700, richard wrote:

    > "How do you plead to count 1?"
    > "Guilty."
    > How do you plead to count 2
    > Guilty.
    >
    > Sentence:
    > 1 year probation.
    > 200 hours community service.
    > $2,000 fine.
    >
    > However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would
    > cancel the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >
    > Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    > jail even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No
    > judge in his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a
    > judge.

    She spent what, 23 days in jail back in 2007.

    Meat Plow, Sep 21, 2010
  6. richard <> via

    > "How do you plead to count 1?"
    > "Guilty."
    > How do you plead to count 2
    > Guilty.
    >
    > Sentence:
    > 1 year probation.
    > 200 hours community service.
    > $2,000 fine.
    >
    > However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would
    > cancel the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >
    > Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    > jail even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No
    > judge in his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a
    > judge.

    Oh, just whattcha wanna bet she pulls a Lindsay Lohan
    before the year is out? All that paparazzi dogging
    her every move... and there's no way a junkie is just
    going to pass-over any opportunity. Can't be done.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 21, 2010
  7. Evan Platt <> via

    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:10:40 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"How do you plead to count 1?"
    >>"Guilty."
    >>How do you plead to count 2
    >>Guilty.
    >>
    >>Sentence:
    >>1 year probation.
    >>200 hours community service.
    >>$2,000 fine.
    >>
    >>However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would cancel
    >>the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >>
    >>Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in

    jail
    >>even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge in
    >>his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    > So are you saying Lindsay Lohan is different?
    >
    > She's in jail now.
    >
    > No, I don't expect an answer from you.

    Lindsay Lohan is unleashed...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100925/en_afp/entertainmentusfilmlohan

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 25, 2010
  8. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:10:40 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "How do you plead to count 1?"
    >> "Guilty."
    >> How do you plead to count 2
    >> Guilty.
    >>
    >> Sentence:
    >> 1 year probation.
    >> 200 hours community service.
    >> $2,000 fine.
    >>
    >> However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would cancel
    >> the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >>
    >> Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in jail
    >> even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge in
    >> his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    > So are you saying Lindsay Lohan is different?
    >
    > She's in jail now.

    And now she's out on bail :)

    > No, I don't expect an answer from you.

    Justice in Uhmurikuh is entirely based on your Net Worth.

    IOW: no real justice.

    <nods>

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 25, 2010
  9. richard

    NotMe Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:10:40 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "How do you plead to count 1?"
    >>> "Guilty."
    >>> How do you plead to count 2
    >>> Guilty.
    >>>
    >>> Sentence:
    >>> 1 year probation.
    >>> 200 hours community service.
    >>> $2,000 fine.
    >>>
    >>> However, the judge added one stipulation. Any further arrest would
    >>> cancel
    >>> the probation and she spends a year in jail.
    >>>
    >>> Oh please. we all know the little rich bitch will never spend a day in
    >>> jail
    >>> even though she'll get busted a few times while on probation. No judge
    >>> in
    >>> his right mind wants to jail the bitch if he wants to stay a judge.

    >> So are you saying Lindsay Lohan is different?
    >>
    >> She's in jail now.
    >>

    > And now she's out on bail :)
    >
    >> No, I don't expect an answer from you.

    > Justice in Uhmurikuh is entirely based on your Net Worth.
    >
    > IOW: no real justice.

    Not that much different in many parts of the good old USA

    NotMe, Sep 25, 2010