    White! Nover sorronder to the infidel scum that plague de city of de
    squidgerables?

    FOK! Dis ain't 'ard mate!
    Jimbo, May 21, 2004

  2. Jimbo wrote:
    | Why is there so much abuse from some of you motherfokkkkkkkkkkkers in
    | dis newsgroup?
    |
    | Is de swearing realllllllllllllllllly necessary, big billy's sexy
    | cock?
    |
    | Todge my master!
    |
    | White! Nover sorronder to the infidel scum that plague de city of de
    | squidgerables?
    |
    | FOK! Dis ain't 'ard mate!

    **** off, you illiterate coon.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Abdul-Salam Drew, May 21, 2004

  3. Jimbo

    geopelia Guest

    "Abdul-Salam Drew" <> wrote in message
    > For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
    > in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
    > it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
    > are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
    > impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
    > how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
    > bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
    > of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
    > dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
    > is but a dream within a dream.

    I know what you mean. It is a state probably caused by endorphins.

    Do you know Wordsworth's "Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of
    Early Childhood"?
    Too long to post here, but it is on Google.

    Geopelia

    ..

    Geopelia

    geopelia, May 21, 2004