    Hi

    Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

    thx

    Woosh, May 2, 2006

  2. Woosh wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

    The Skypeout service does not require any support from the ISP.

    Questions do however require question marks. Spell checking would also help.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, May 2, 2006

  3. Woosh

    Shane Guest

    The Other Guy wrote:

    > Woosh wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Has anyone had some experiance with woosh and skypeout

    > The Skypeout service does not require any support from the ISP.
    >
    > Questions do however require question marks. Spell checking would also
    > help.
    >
    > The Other Guy

    Oh $deity youre kidding arent you
    We already have one punctuation pedant (who cant spell)
    --
    Rule 6: There is no rule 6

    Shane, May 2, 2006
  4. Woosh

    TakeME Brett Guest

    i wood like 2 hair how skype runs on the woosh, i understand that?
    'LAG" is ah issu

    TakeME Brett, May 2, 2006
  5. Woosh

    Alan Guest

    "TakeME Brett" <> wrote in message
    >i wood like 2 hair how skype runs on the woosh, i understand that?
    > 'LAG" is ah issu

    Hi,

    How do you measure this, and what is your 'lag' on your Woosh
    connection?

    I am also interested in using Skype on Woosh, but I'm not sure how to
    make comparison with Xtra (where I am now).

    Thanks,

    Alan.

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is: