  1. homebrew

    homebrew Guest

    Anyone having connection problems today or is it just me ?
    homebrew, Aug 16, 2007

  2. homebrew

    Brian Guest

    On 16-08-2007, homebrew <> wrote:

    > Anyone having connection problems today or is it just me ?

    Could the report at

    <http://heartbeat.skype.com>

    apply to your situation?

    --
    Brian
    Brian, Aug 16, 2007

  3. homebrew

    Alan Guest

    Its broke :( http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/16/skype_down/

    Alan

    Alan, Aug 16, 2007
  4. homebrew

    homebrew Guest

    thanks
    homebrew, Aug 16, 2007
  5. homebrew

    Guest

    On Aug 16, 12:02 pm, "homebrew" <> wrote:
    > thanks

    Well its been down all day, I just wonder how much of th Internet is
    been choked up by Skype clients trying to call mum to log in all day
    long, and maybe now the business guy's who use Skype rather than a
    proper phone service get the message.

    Cheers
    , Aug 16, 2007
  6. homebrew

    Hongtian Guest

    On 16 Aug, 20:33, "homebrew" <> wrote:
    > Anyone having connection problems today or is it just me ?

    It is said that there is a bug in SKYPE software. This bug will be
    fixed immediately and updated on line.
    Hongtian, Aug 17, 2007
  7. homebrew

    Ed Straker Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:22:59 -0000, Hongtian <>
    wrote:

    >It is said that there is a bug in SKYPE software. This bug will be
    >fixed immediately and updated on line.

    It is hard to see how this can be updated on line if one cannot
    connect to the service.

    I still subscribe to the conspiracy theory.

    Ed.
    Ed Straker, Aug 17, 2007
  8. homebrew

    paranoid Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:27:04 +0100, Ed Straker wrote:

    >I still subscribe to the conspiracy theory.

    Just because your not paranoid it doesn't mean to say that they're not
    out to get you.
    paranoid, Aug 18, 2007