    out there that work w/ Skype?

    Thanks!

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 21, 2006

  2. "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    > Hey gang,
    >
    > I am considering buy the unlimited national/USA plan that Skype is now
    > pushing. Seems like a good deal... How do folks use Skype? I would like
    > to avoid their application if possible. Are there any good phones out
    > there that work w/ Skype?

    There are a few Wi-Fi phones that do not require a PC running the Skype
    application:

    http://about.skype.com/2006/07/introducing_the_worlds_first_w.html

    http://tools.netgear.com/skype/
    http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1895
    http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product...1704&session=c37af2a56cf62ae45d0444e88ae245b6
    http://www.smc-asia.com/v2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=417&Itemid=140

    They appears to be all the same model variously rebranded... Anyway, I never
    tried any of them, so I can't say how well they work. I suspect that the
    battery life won't be that great.

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Enzo Michelangeli wrote:
    > "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    >> Hey gang,
    >>
    >> I am considering buy the unlimited national/USA plan that Skype is now
    >> pushing. Seems like a good deal... How do folks use Skype? I would
    >> like to avoid their application if possible. Are there any good
    >> phones out there that work w/ Skype?

    > There are a few Wi-Fi phones that do not require a PC running the Skype
    > application:
    >
    > http://about.skype.com/2006/07/introducing_the_worlds_first_w.html
    >
    > http://tools.netgear.com/skype/
    > http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1895
    > http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product...1704&session=c37af2a56cf62ae45d0444e88ae245b6
    >
    > http://www.smc-asia.com/v2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=417&Itemid=140
    >

    > They appears to be all the same model variously rebranded... Anyway, I
    > never tried any of them, so I can't say how well they work. I suspect
    > that the battery life won't be that great.
    >
    > Enzo

    Thanks, Enzo! I will check these out and look for some reviews.

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 26, 2006