    Is it possible or it`s just my dream?? :)

    thanks a lot,
    Vinnie
    robert, Jul 7, 2006

  2. robert

    Jono Guest

    "robert" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi guys... i`m very new here and it`s my first msg on this nsgr.
    >
    > I would like to know how i can connect the wireless earphones of my
    > mobile with my laptop to use with skype.
    >
    > Is it possible or it`s just my dream?? :)
    >
    > thanks a lot,
    > Vinnie

    Vinnie/robert,

    Not a dream, no - some might call it a nightmare though.

    You'd need a bluetooth dongle that supports the headset profile for your PC.
    Jono, Jul 7, 2006

  3. robert

    Tony Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > "robert" <> wrote in message
    > > hi guys... i`m very new here and it`s my first msg on this nsgr.
    > >
    > > I would like to know how i can connect the wireless earphones of my
    > > mobile with my laptop to use with skype.
    > >
    > > Is it possible or it`s just my dream?? :)
    > >
    > > thanks a lot,
    > > Vinnie
    > >

    > Vinnie/robert,
    >
    > Not a dream, no - some might call it a nightmare though.
    >
    > You'd need a bluetooth dongle that supports the headset profile for your

    PC.

    On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible to use a mobile phone
    and USB BT dongle to send a receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone, ie
    using the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype comms?
    Tony, Jul 7, 2006
  4. robert

    Nick Guest

    "Tony" <568855465687400@000.00> wrote in message

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "robert" <> wrote in message
    > > > hi guys... i`m very new here and it`s my first msg on this nsgr.
    > > >
    > > > I would like to know how i can connect the wireless earphones of my
    > > > mobile with my laptop to use with skype.
    > > >
    > > > Is it possible or it`s just my dream?? :)
    > > >
    > > > thanks a lot,
    > > > Vinnie
    > > >

    > > Vinnie/robert,
    > >
    > > Not a dream, no - some might call it a nightmare though.
    > >
    > > You'd need a bluetooth dongle that supports the headset profile for your

    > PC.
    >
    > On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible to use a mobile

    phone
    > and USB BT dongle to send a receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone,

    ie
    > using the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype comms?

    I'm guessing you mean Bluetooth when you use "BT" and not British Telecom
    (as it used to be)
    Nick, Jul 7, 2006
  5. robert

    Doz Guest

    On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:37:50 +0100, Tony wrote:

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "robert" <> wrote in message
    >>> hi guys... i`m very new here and it`s my first msg on this nsgr.
    >>>
    >>> I would like to know how i can connect the wireless earphones of my
    >>> mobile with my laptop to use with skype.
    >>>
    >>> Is it possible or it`s just my dream?? :)
    >>>
    >>> thanks a lot,
    >>> Vinnie
    >>>

    >> Vinnie/robert,
    >>
    >> Not a dream, no - some might call it a nightmare though.
    >>
    >> You'd need a bluetooth dongle that supports the headset profile for your

    > PC.
    >
    > On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible to use a mobile phone
    > and USB BT dongle to send a receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone, ie
    > using the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype comms?

    That depends on your phone... nearly all phones only use BT(Bluetooth) for file
    transfer not voice relay
    Doz, Jul 11, 2006
  6. robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Doz" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:37:50 +0100, Tony wrote:
    >
    > > "Jono" <> wrote in
    > > message

    [snip]

    > > On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible
    > > to use a mobile phone and USB BT dongle to send a
    > > receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone, ie using
    > > the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype
    > > comms?

    > That depends on your phone... nearly all phones only use
    > BT(Bluetooth) for file transfer not voice relay

    How do you use a bluetooth headset/earpiece/car kit then..? Not come
    across a BT-equiiped phone I couldn't use one with.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 11, 2006
  7. robert

    Jono Guest

    Ivor Jones expressed precisely :
    > "Doz" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:37:50 +0100, Tony wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Jono" <> wrote in
    >> > message

    > [snip]
    >
    >> > On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible
    >> > to use a mobile phone and USB BT dongle to send a
    >> > receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone, ie using
    >> > the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype
    >> > comms?

    >> That depends on your phone... nearly all phones only use
    >> BT(Bluetooth) for file transfer not voice relay

    > How do you use a bluetooth headset/earpiece/car kit then..? Not come across a
    > BT-equiiped phone I couldn't use one with.
    >
    > Ivor

    ....I think he meant the /dongles/ not phones.
    Jono, Jul 11, 2006
  8. robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote
    in message
    > Ivor Jones expressed precisely :

    [snip]

    > > How do you use a bluetooth headset/earpiece/car kit
    > > then..? Not come across a BT-equiiped phone I couldn't
    > > use one with. Ivor

    > ...I think he meant the /dongles/ not phones.

    He said phones, I took it that he meant phones.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 11, 2006
  9. robert

    Nick Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > "Doz" <> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:37:50 +0100, Tony wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Jono" <> wrote in
    > > > message

    > [snip]
    >
    > > > On the same subject, does anyone know if its possible
    > > > to use a mobile phone and USB BT dongle to send a
    > > > receive calls on Skype using a mobile phone, ie using
    > > > the mobile phone's speaker and microphone for skype
    > > > comms?

    > > That depends on your phone... nearly all phones only use
    > > BT(Bluetooth) for file transfer not voice relay

    > How do you use a bluetooth headset/earpiece/car kit then..? Not come
    > across a BT-equiiped phone I couldn't use one with.
    >
    > Ivor

    The fish didn't bite to my reply Ivor, could have had some
    fun!

    ULX
    Nick, Jul 11, 2006