    my computer, or play any Cd games as i can't get any volume, it appears
    to be coming through the skype phnoe, how do I correct this. fed up.
    , Dec 7, 2005

  2. This is easy to resolve.

    Go start > Control Panel > Sounds Speech & Audio Devices > Change The
    Speaker Settings > Audio Tab and then select your computer soundcard rather
    then the Skype phone for default playback and recording. Do the same with
    the voice tab.

    Then go to Skype and select tools Tools > Options > Sound Devices and ensure
    your Skype phone is selected for audio out/in and ringing.

    Paul Westwell, Dec 7, 2005