  1. Is there free software like Skype that lets you talk and transmit video
    pictures at the same time?

    Thanks
    ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa, May 11, 2006

  2. ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Mark S. Guest

    "ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa" <> wrote in message
    > Is there free software like Skype that lets you talk and transmit video
    > pictures at the same time?

    I take it you mean video conferencing. There's plenty:
    - MSN Messenger
    - Windows Messenger
    - Yahoo messenger
    to name but a few. But afaik you're limited to a 1 on 1 video conference
    using these programs.
    Mark S., May 11, 2006

  3. Thanks for the info

    Not sure what video conferencing is, we just want to talk and see videos,
    but perhaps this is it.

    thanks

    ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa, May 11, 2006
  4. ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Swiss Tony Guest

    > Is there free software like Skype that lets you talk and transmit video
    > pictures at the same time?
    >
    > Thanks

    i thought skype did that.
    Check the options in skype, there should be a section on video
    Make sure u have the latest skype as well.
    Swiss Tony, May 11, 2006
  5. ZZZZZZZZZaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Dave Guest

    | Is there free software like Skype that lets you talk and transmit video
    | pictures at the same time?
    |
    | Thanks

    Doesn't "Netmeeting" still come with Windows?
    Dave, May 12, 2006