Skype Phone

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Pred02, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Pred02

    Pred02 Guest

    Hi,
    I want to make skype a little bit easier and more like normal telephone
    for my parents to talk to me in Europe and my brother also aborad. I am
    just fine with a simple microphone/headphones set, but for them
    something more of a regular phone I guess.

    there is bunch of stuff being sold on the net like
    1) USB to RJ11 adapters,

    Skype Built phones:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-VoIP-intern...799624741QQcategoryZ61840QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    and many others.