    who is in "Skype me" mode.

    Can any one help?

    Keith Richmond

    Keith Richmond, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Keith Richmond

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Keith Richmond <> wrote:
    > I am wanting to talk to other Spyke users who happen to be online as
    > the same time as me. I have read in some forums where Skype users set
    > their stats to "Skype me" and almost instantly get flooded with
    > contact requests. I thought I would try that, but here I sit in
    > "Skype me" mode, and nary a call.

    You should change your nick to something other than 'serialkiller944'.

    miguel
    --
    Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
    Latest photos: Malaysia, Israel, Palestine, Austria, Thailand

    Miguel Cruz, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Keith Richmond

    Petri Krohn Guest

    "Miguel Cruz" <> kirjoitti viestissä

    KR> I thought I would try that, but here I sit in "Skype me" mode,
    KR> and nary a call.

    > You should change your nick to something other than 'serialkiller944'.

    Or your sex to "female".

    (I have not got any calls, but my female friends say they get bugged
    regularly.)

    --
    Petri Krohn
    Helsinki Neighborhood Networking Association

    Petri Krohn, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Keith Richmond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Petri Krohn" <-n-l-a-n-d.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Miguel Cruz" <> kirjoitti viestissä
    >
    > KR> I thought I would try that, but here I sit in "Skype me" mode,
    > KR> and nary a call.
    >
    >> You should change your nick to something other than 'serialkiller944'.

    > Or your sex to "female".
    >
    > (I have not got any calls, but my female friends say they get bugged
    > regularly.)

    They'll get a shock when you answer though, won't they..?!!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 10, 2005
  5. All these responses have been amusing. Really! :)

    But can anyone answer my second quesiton? How do I find out who is in
    "skype me" mode? Obviously anoucing yourself as available to be
    skyped has to be listed somewhere. Is it in teh Skype program itself,
    or somewhere on line, or.....?

    Keith Richmond

    Keith Richmond, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Keith Richmond

    Guest

    Keith Richmond wrote:
    > All these responses have been amusing. Really! :)
    >
    > But can anyone answer my second quesiton? How do I find out who is

    in
    > "skype me" mode? Obviously anoucing yourself as available to be
    > skyped has to be listed somewhere. Is it in teh Skype program

    itself,
    > or somewhere on line, or.....?
    >
    > Keith Richmond

    Go to tools >> search for skype users >> click check box to search for
    those in skype me mode.

    Matt Barlow

    My dissertation is on Internet Telephones. Please go to my website and
    fill out my questionnaire:
    http://www.mayshack.com

    , Mar 23, 2005
  7. Keith Richmond