    I have a usb cordless hone that I use for Skype. After a few minutes if I do
    not move my mouse or do something on the pc Skype goes offline or
    unavailable ?. Any ideas please.

    homebrew, Jun 28, 2007

  2. homebrew

    homebrew Guest

    Think I have done it, sorry.

    homebrew, Jun 28, 2007

  3. homebrew

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    homebrew wrote:
    > Think I have done it, sorry.

    So now you have got rid of Skype what service are you using?

    Desk Rabbit, Jun 28, 2007
  4. homebrew

    homebrew Guest

    Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
    1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
    not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

    homebrew, Jun 28, 2007
  5. homebrew

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    homebrew wrote:
    > Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
    > 1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
    > not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

    It was a joke but the effect has now been lost. Never mind....

    Desk Rabbit, Jun 29, 2007