    but I wasn't able to read somewhere if you can make calling to mobile phones

    I'd appreciate your help...

    Bye

    mylinux, Jun 28, 2004

  2. mylinux

    Juan Guest

    Hello:
    I've just tried it calling from Madrid to Malaga (Spain) and works fine. The
    sound quality is good. 0.168 Euros for 13:27 minutes.
    Juan

    Juan, Jun 28, 2004

  3. mylinux

    328.28.00 Guest

    U¿ytkownik Juan napisa³:

    [...]

    how i can add some $ to my account?
    any link?

    R,
    --

    _For e.mail, click this_: http://e-mail.notlong.com

    328.28.00, Jul 1, 2004
  4. mylinux

    linux Guest

    Juan wrote:

    > Hello:
    > I've just tried it calling from Madrid to Malaga (Spain) and works fine.
    > The
    > sound quality is good. 0.168 Euros for 13:27 minutes.
    > Juan

    Ok... but...
    Can I use it to call mobile phones?

    What is a "regular phone"?
    I read "regular phone" on the Skype site... but I don't what it should
    exactly mean...
    I would like to use skype to call mobile phones!...

    Thanks a lot!

    linux, Jul 2, 2004
  5. linux wrote:

    > Juan wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >> I've just tried it calling from Madrid to Malaga (Spain) and works fine.
    >> The
    >> sound quality is good. 0.168 Euros for 13:27 minutes.
    >> Juan

    > Ok... but...
    > Can I use it to call mobile phones?
    >
    > What is a "regular phone"?
    > I read "regular phone" on the Skype site... but I don't what it should
    > exactly mean...
    > I would like to use skype to call mobile phones!...
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    I believe this is doable under skype with a Voice modem and its driver (I
    have never done this!). Just go to "Options" in Skype, and see if it will
    recognize your voice modem's sound card. If so, use that with auto answer
    and have the modem connected to the CO line. So, whe someone calls U, s/he
    will get a dial-tone right the way. Becarefull when giving your skype
    account away mainly because any incoming calls will have an unlimited
    access to your telephone line.

    --
    root/administrator

    root/administrator, Jul 2, 2004
  6. mylinux

    G Amer Guest

    "root/administrator" <> wrote

    How does Skype compare with FWD, when trying to call other numbers?

    Mer

    G Amer, Jul 2, 2004
  7. mylinux

    Juan Guest

    < Can I use it to call mobile phones ?

    Yes, it is possible.

    Juan

    Juan, Jul 5, 2004
  8. mylinux

    charlie3 Guest

    when i visited the skype web site i didn't see anything about using
    skype to call regular telephones. If it can be done where is the
    information for this on the website or is it only visible after
    installing the program. I have no need for another PC to PC voice
    service but PC to phone for reasonable pay-as-you-go money is
    something i want.

    Charlie

    charlie3, Jul 14, 2004
  9. mylinux

    Juan Guest

    "charlie3" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > when i visited the skype web site i didn't see anything about using
    > skype to call regular telephones. If it can be done where is the
    > information for this on the website or is it only visible after
    > installing the program. I have no need for another PC to PC voice
    > service but PC to phone for reasonable pay-as-you-go money is
    > something i want.
    >
    > Charlie

    https://secure.skype.com/store/member.login.html?message=login_required

    if you have skype accont, login ........

    this is the price list

    https://secure.skype.com/store/help.pricelist.html

    Juan

    Juan, Jul 14, 2004