    SidKnee Guest

    Where can a get a good quality of headphones / mic for use with skype / FWD?

    Sidk

    SidKnee, Feb 7, 2005

  2. SidKnee

    Martin² Guest

    Martin², Feb 8, 2005

  3. SidKnee

    SidKnee Guest

    "Martin²" <> wrote > It will cost you £2.99 for the postage !
    > Regards,

    MArtin Thanks,

    Just ordered one!

    SidK

    SidKnee, Feb 8, 2005
  4. SidKnee

    Dmitri Guest

    Martin² wrote:

    http://www.savapoint.com/savapoint/productinfo.php?prodid=2932&cid=99&page=index.php

    > It will cost you £2.99 for the postage !
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    That sure looks like a nice deal if you are in UK ;-)
    On the other side of the pond this guys would probably be the cheapest.

    http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=190 0278&dept=lch15&search=&child=

    I myself was not too lucky to have the speaker/mic outputs available
    because of the sound system, so I got one of those Logitech USB sets.
    Works like a charm and makes it possible to send the ringer to the big
    speakers, and the voice to the headphones. In your setup you'll have to
    watch your screen because the rings will be heard from the headphones only.

    --
    Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD
    http://www.cabling-design.com

    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum