    thanks
    krunal

    , Nov 9, 2005

  2. Martin² Guest

    Skype is merely P2P software, it doesn't work without a computer. At best
    you can attach a 'sort of phone' to the computers USB port.

    To work directly from an ethernet port you need an ATA (analog telephone
    adapter) that works with the SIP standard, but you can't call Skype users
    (except via Skype- in).
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Nov 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    thanks martin,

    can u guide me as which of the company selling this kinds of phones in
    india,
    i've tried to find out but yet, not a single company is selling this
    kinds of phone in india.

    thanks
    krunal

    , Nov 10, 2005
  4. H@rro Guest

    <> schreef in bericht
    > thanks martin,
    >
    > can u guide me as which of the company selling this kinds of phones in
    > india,
    > i've tried to find out but yet, not a single company is selling this
    > kinds of phone in india.

    check ebay.com and search for ATA

    //H

    H@rro, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Aman Guest

    Ebay would not be a good option as geting an ata shipped all the way to
    india would prove costly,try locating a cisco ata or any other ATA in
    computer market in india or contact a voip provider like net2phone in
    india,they provide ata to customer ,U can pay them for the ata .Also
    you can use FWD and call any other user FWD user in the same sip
    domain.but not a pstn phone.Like a yahoo to yahoo pc call.

    thanks
    Aman

    Aman, Nov 11, 2005
  6. Aman Guest