    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Dec 22, 2010

  2. Graham.

    alexd Guest

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/22/skype/

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:34:11 up 4 days, 23:12, 6 users, load average: 0.40, 0.13, 0.04
    -- Andrew Crossley, ACS:Law, 13 August 2010

    alexd, Dec 22, 2010

  3. Graham.

    Steve Terry Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    > Wihin the last couple of hours three Skype clients on various Windows
    > platforms have crashed with a "Do you want to tell M$ about this" Type of
    > message.
    >
    > Restarting the application does not log in.
    >
    > 3 Skypephone appears to log in but can't call or be called
    > Graham.

    Three Skype working OK here at 20.30

    Steve Terry
    --
    Quidco cashback Sign-up Bonus of £1.25 when you signup at:
    http://www.quidco.com/user/613515/55307

    Steve Terry, Dec 22, 2010
  4. Graham.

    SimonB Guest

    Steve Terry <> wrote:

    > "Graham." <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Wihin the last couple of hours three Skype clients on various Windows
    > > platforms have crashed with a "Do you want to tell M$ about this" Type of
    > > message.
    > >
    > > Restarting the application does not log in.
    > >
    > > 3 Skypephone appears to log in but can't call or be called
    > > Graham.
    > >

    > Three Skype working OK here at 20.30

    It's working fine here at 00:13, (at least for SkypeOut calls) on a
    Skype phone wired into the router, but trying a call from the computer,
    the Skype app tells me my 'status is offline'.
    The (usually green) icon is grey in both cases.
    --
    Simon

    SimonB, Dec 23, 2010