    --
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and
    beat you with experience

    Bryan, May 28, 2007

  2. Bryan

    Lee Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    news:VTA6i.32477$...
    >I am trying to disable these callto links in websites which have appeared
    >since I downloaded a Skype update the other day. I have unticked the box in
    >Skype Advanced settings which offers to associate Skype with these links
    >but that hasn't cured the problem which is that it isn't always possible to
    >read the full number when not using Skype to dial the number. TIA for any
    >help.
    >
    > --
    > Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and
    > beat you with experience

    As far as I know, these links were already within the website coding and
    will always be visible - even if not activated by your Skype client.

    Nothing you can do locally can remove them from your browser - unless
    there's a firefox extension that will do this for you....

    I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

    Lee, May 29, 2007