    Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program that
    de-scrambles the sky analog channels?

    Cheers
    Asterix, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Asterix

    JohnO Guest

    "Asterix" <> wrote in message
    news:1097637733.813923@ftpsrv1...
    > Hi
    >
    > Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program that
    > de-scrambles the sky analog channels?
    >
    > Cheers

    goofle for hvcplus
    JohnO, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Asterix

    Asterix Guest

    thanks for that

    Asterix, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Asterix

    Hmmm Guest

    Asterix wrote:
    > thanks for that
    >

    > "JohnO" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Asterix" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program

    > that
    >
    >>>de-scrambles the sky analog channels?
    >>>
    >>>Cheers
    >>>

    >>goofle for hvcplus

    Let us know if it works. I think i played with it a while back and didnt
    get very good results, but at that stage I was using a lame aerial..

    Hmmm, Oct 13, 2004
  5. Asterix

    JohnO Guest

    "Hmmm" <> wrote in message news:416cc46b$1_4@127.0.0.1...
    > Asterix wrote:
    >> thanks for that
    >>

    >> "JohnO" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Asterix" <> wrote in message

    >> that

    >>>goofle for hvcplus
    >>>

    > Let us know if it works. I think i played with it a while back and didnt
    > get very good results, but at that stage I was using a lame aerial..

    It does a pretty good job if your signal is excellent. If your signal is
    poor it sucks.
    JohnO, Oct 13, 2004
  6. Asterix

    Robert Guest

    http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/tankengine/sky.htm

    Robert, Oct 13, 2004
  7. Asterix

    Gordo Guest

    If you get a good Prime signal then the decoder should work ok

    You need a BT878 chipset (Brooktree??) or similar TV card.

    Gordo, Oct 13, 2004
  8. Asterix

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Gordo said the following on 13/10/2004 21:44:
    > If you get a good Prime signal then the decoder should work ok
    >
    > You need a BT878 chipset (Brooktree??) or similar TV card.

    > On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:17:46 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:

    >>>Let us know if it works. I think i played with it a while back and didnt
    >>>get very good results, but at that stage I was using a lame aerial..
    >>>

    >>It does a pretty good job if your signal is excellent. If your signal is
    >>poor it sucks.

    Itb needs a dam near perfect signal.
    The sky decoders can cope with the odd dropped line but the decoder
    software in HVCPlus has big problems with it.
    Collector_NZ, Oct 13, 2004
  9. JohnO wrote:
    >>Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program that
    >>de-scrambles the sky analog channels?

    > goofle for hvcplus

    goofle?

    wonder if it is registered.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 13, 2004
  10. Asterix

    Hmmm Guest

    >>> It does a pretty good job if your signal is excellent. If your signal
    >>> is poor it sucks.
    >>>

    > Itb needs a dam near perfect signal.
    > The sky decoders can cope with the odd dropped line but the decoder
    > software in HVCPlus has big problems with it.

    Well I just tried again, since last time I tried we hd a aerial
    installed for prime (uhf), I can now see the sky channels is great
    quiality...

    Hmmm, Oct 13, 2004
  11. Asterix

    JohnO Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in message
    > JohnO wrote:
    > >>Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program

    that
    > >>de-scrambles the sky analog channels?

    > > goofle for hvcplus

    > goofle?
    >
    > wonder if it is registered.

    It's a search page for goofs. You'll find me there.
    JohnO, Oct 13, 2004
  12. Asterix

    Gordo Guest

    My latest link that works well:

    http://mitglied.lycos.de/nooperation/

    Cheers

    Gordo, Oct 14, 2004
  13. Asterix

    Mr Scebe Guest

    > JohnO wrote:
    > >>Does someone have a link to a site where you can download the program

    that
    > >>de-scrambles the sky analog channels?

    > > goofle for hvcplus

    > goofle?