    I did a quick search on Google Groups, but had no luck.

    Thanks,

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, Jul 20, 2006

  2. The Other Guy

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:33:39 +1200, The Other Guy <> wrote:

    >A while ago someone posted instructions on how to programme the Sky
    >Digital boxes to turn on to a specific channel. Due to our decoder being
    >replaced (again!), I need to set this up again.
    >
    >Does anyone have the instructions to post?
    >
    >I did a quick search on Google Groups, but had no luck.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >The Other Guy

    It was in nz.tech, I still have it saved for reference :)

    "place receiver in standby mode and use remote to enter 10102020"

    Invisible, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Invisible wrote:
    > It was in nz.tech, I still have it saved for reference :)
    >
    > "place receiver in standby mode and use remote to enter 10102020"

    Thanks! All fixed up now.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, Jul 20, 2006
  4. In message <>, Invisible wrote:

    > On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:33:39 +1200, The Other Guy <> wrote:
    >
    >>A while ago someone posted instructions on how to programme the Sky
    >>Digital boxes to turn on to a specific channel. Due to our decoder being
    >>replaced (again!), I need to set this up again.
    >>
    >>Does anyone have the instructions to post?
    >>
    >>I did a quick search on Google Groups, but had no luck.

    > It was in nz.tech, I still have it saved for reference :)
    >
    > "place receiver in standby mode and use remote to enter 10102020"

    The only mention I could find was in nz.general
    <groups.google.co.nz/groups?selm=>.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 20, 2006
  5. The Other Guy

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:59:39 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:

    >In message <>, Invisible wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:33:39 +1200, The Other Guy <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>A while ago someone posted instructions on how to programme the Sky
    >>>Digital boxes to turn on to a specific channel. Due to our decoder being
    >>>replaced (again!), I need to set this up again.
    >>>
    >>>Does anyone have the instructions to post?
    >>>
    >>>I did a quick search on Google Groups, but had no luck.

    >> It was in nz.tech, I still have it saved for reference :)
    >>
    >> "place receiver in standby mode and use remote to enter 10102020"

    >The only mention I could find was in nz.general
    ><groups.google.co.nz/groups?selm=>.

    Odd, I can't find any posts in the nz.tech thread - the entire thing is gone
    from Google groups. The subject header was "Sky phoneline connection - really
    needed?" and the Message-ID: <b6oh06$i5d$>

    Invisible, Jul 20, 2006