    I have to do it all over again. The skin just does not appear correct
    at all. This is all skins other then the default that comes with the
    programs. Hope I did make sense in explaining this
    Tom, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Tom wrote:

    > I do not know if this is a bug or not but when I apply a skin to either
    > Firefox or Thunderbird in the Background of inactive buttons the word
    > FILE is displayed this will occur until I pass my mouse cursor over the
    > button when it becomes active or I minimize the window and restore then
    > I have to do it all over again. The skin just does not appear correct
    > at all. This is all skins other then the default that comes with the
    > programs. Hope I did make sense in explaining this

    Sounds like you are trying to use themes that are incompatible with your
    version. Exactly which themes are giving you the problem, and from
    where are you downloading them?

    I'm using Walnut with the latest TB nightly, and I do not have the
    problem you describe.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

    http://mozilla.org
    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Tom wrote:
    >
    >> I do not know if this is a bug or not but when I apply a skin to
    >> either Firefox or Thunderbird in the Background of inactive buttons
    >> the word FILE is displayed this will occur until I pass my mouse
    >> cursor over the button when it becomes active or I minimize the window
    >> and restore then I have to do it all over again. The skin just does
    >> not appear correct at all. This is all skins other then the default
    >> that comes with the programs. Hope I did make sense in explaining this

    > Sounds like you are trying to use themes that are incompatible with your
    > version. Exactly which themes are giving you the problem, and from
    > where are you downloading them?
    >
    > I'm using Walnut with the latest TB nightly, and I do not have the
    > problem you describe.
    >
    > Lee

    I am getting them from the Skin Site that is in the Options Menu It is
    all the skins that I have downloaded so far, Phonity, Noia 2.0 Full,
    Crystal Etc, Etc (To include Walnut)
    Tom, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Tom wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Tom wrote:
    >>
    >>> I do not know if this is a bug or not but when I apply a skin to
    >>> either Firefox or Thunderbird in the Background of inactive buttons
    >>> the word FILE is displayed this will occur until I pass my mouse
    >>> cursor over the button when it becomes active or I minimize the
    >>> window and restore then I have to do it all over again. The skin
    >>> just does not appear correct at all. This is all skins other then
    >>> the default that comes with the programs. Hope I did make sense in
    >>> explaining this

    >> Sounds like you are trying to use themes that are incompatible with
    >> your version. Exactly which themes are giving you the problem, and
    >> from where are you downloading them?
    >>
    >> I'm using Walnut with the latest TB nightly, and I do not have the
    >> problem you describe.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > I am getting them from the Skin Site that is in the Options Menu It is
    > all the skins that I have downloaded so far, Phonity, Noia 2.0 Full,
    > Crystal Etc, Etc (To include Walnut)

    Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Where is the word "File" displayed?

    Have you tried creating another profile, and seeing if the problem
    exists in that profile?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Tom wrote:

    >>> Sounds like you are trying to use themes that are incompatible with
    >>> your version. Exactly which themes are giving you the problem, and
    >>> from where are you downloading them?
    >>>
    >>> I'm using Walnut with the latest TB nightly, and I do not have the
    >>> problem you describe.
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> I am getting them from the Skin Site that is in the Options Menu It is
    >> all the skins that I have downloaded so far, Phonity, Noia 2.0 Full,
    >> Crystal Etc, Etc (To include Walnut)

    > Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Where is the word "File" displayed?
    >
    > Have you tried creating another profile, and seeing if the problem
    > exists in that profile?
    >
    > Lee

    The word file is appearing in inactive buttons (buttons that are not
    available at certain times) on the tool bar and such. No I did not try
    this in a new profile but I will do so it does sound like an good idea!
    Will post if this does work tonight EST
    Tom, Apr 2, 2004
  6. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Tom wrote:

    >>> Sounds like you are trying to use themes that are incompatible with
    >>> your version. Exactly which themes are giving you the problem, and
    >>> from where are you downloading them?
    >>>
    >>> I'm using Walnut with the latest TB nightly, and I do not have the
    >>> problem you describe.
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> I am getting them from the Skin Site that is in the Options Menu It is
    >> all the skins that I have downloaded so far, Phonity, Noia 2.0 Full,
    >> Crystal Etc, Etc (To include Walnut)

    > Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Where is the word "File" displayed?
    >
    > Have you tried creating another profile, and seeing if the problem
    > exists in that profile?
    >
    > Lee

    I just tried using a new profile and the same thing happens!!!
    Tom, Apr 2, 2004