    Boson

    Which one would be the most accurate comparison (without violating any NDA).
    I don't want to suffer the same fate as poor Mishi.
    MCNGP Wannbe, May 25, 2004

  2. >Which one would be the most accurate comparison (without violating any NDA).
    >I don't want to suffer the same fate as poor Mishi.

    Play clean and you won't; and please don't class 'people' like mishi
    as poor; those people are cheats plain and simple. It is those people
    that have ruin the value of the ms certification program for all the
    decent folk.

    The format of the exam is very simple, too simple, i.e. point 'n'
    click.

    If you feel confident you understand the topics covered in the exam
    prep guide, you are ready and will more than likely pass.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004

  3. MCNGP Wannbe

    MCNGP Wannbe Guest

    I passed with an 870
    Where do I sign up to become an MCNGP? Or do I just start insulting the
    majority of dumbass posters who are to lazy to look up the most basic
    information on their own?
    MCNGP Wannbe, May 25, 2004
  4. >Where do I sign up to become an MCNGP? Or do I just start insulting the
    >majority of dumbass posters who are to lazy to look up the most basic
    >information on their own?

    Please see.

    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  5. MCNGP Wannbe

    Eric Guest

    MCNGP Wannbe wrote:

    > I passed with an 870
    > Where do I sign up to become an MCNGP? Or do I just start insulting
    > the majority of dumbass posters who are to lazy to look up the most
    > basic information on their own?

    I think you have to nominated by a secret ballot process. Most of us
    can never earn this honor.

    Eric
    Eric, May 26, 2004