    actual exam?
    And how good will my chances be if I was to take the exam right now?

    Thx.

    Bart Schelkens, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Bart Schelkens

    Raja Guest

    My opinion is that "Skills assessment" are only a subset of what is tested on
    the actual exam. Therefore, you cannot directly interpret the score on skills
    assessment as what you would get on the actual exam.

    My advise is, unless you're a very well-experienced Asp.net developer who
    has experience in working with all aspects of the web development, it would
    definitely do good to do some reading and then attempt the exam.

    I recomment Que's books for the preparation.
    C# Web : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    VB Web : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr

    Raja, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Bart Schelkens

    EggHead Guest

    Hi Raja,

    How good is the Que's C# web book?

    I mean is it good enough to be a good reference for web application
    development?

    It is b'cos I already have books for asp.net already.

    Egghead

    EggHead, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Bart Schelkens

    Raja Guest

    I used Que's book for VB.Net Web exam. But, considering the content is
    absolutely the same (except for the code) for C# exam, I can say that the
    book is pretty good for coverage of certification topics. Since it covers all
    the certification topics, the book has good content on a wide variety of
    topics and you can definitely learn a thing or two from the exercises at the
    end of each chapter.

    Apart from that, Iam not sure if I would go out and buy it for anything
    other than certification since I personally tend to use such certification
    books minimally once I am done with the exam !

    Raja, Jun 13, 2005
  5. Bart Schelkens

    Sean Guest

    Que books were my primary source and I think I read them all twice with notes
    all over the place. A few questions in the books didnt have much information
    in the book itself and on those MSDN basically filled that void.

    I was consitently making 70 on the assesment test, my first exam I made
    exactly 700

    Sean, Jun 19, 2005