    text size set to 100% (minimum allowed). I can find no option to change the
    size of the icons except when the text size is increased, which is the wrong
    direction.
    Rich, Feb 25, 2010

  2. Rich

    Richard Guest

    "right click" Desktop/View, then select Large, Medium or Small Icons.

    Richard

    Richard, Feb 25, 2010

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Thank you, sir. I totally overlooked the obvious!

    Rich, Feb 25, 2010
  4. Rich

    Richard Guest

    You're welcome. Thanks for posting back. It's not always done and it's good
    to know that a suggestion work :)
    --
    Richard

    Richard, Feb 26, 2010
  5. When you do a right click on the desktop and select view you have the
    choice of:

    Large icons
    Medium icon
    Small icons

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 26, 2010
  6. Rich

    Carlos Guest

    Richard,
    Press and hold the CTRL key, press and hold the righ mouse button.
    Use the scroll wheel to enlarge or shrink desktop icon size.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 4, 2010