    more space than others?
    Thank you
    Kendra

    Kendra Kay, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Kendra Kay

    °Mike° Guest

    You'll love this one -- Sequoia View
    http://www.win.tue.nl/sequoiaview/

    There's also:

    TreeSize
    http://www.jam-software.com/software.shtml

    SpaceMonger
    http://www.werkema.com/software/spacemonger.html

    Scanner
    http://www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:08:43 -0000, in
    <zHoEb.380$>
    Kendra Kay scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Kendra Kay

    Kendra Kay Guest

    Wow! Tried Sequoia View and it's amazing! Still trying to get my head round
    it though. Thank you.
    Kendra

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    : You'll love this one -- Sequoia View
    : http://www.win.tue.nl/sequoiaview/
    :
    : There's also:
    :
[...]
    : >
    :
    : --
    : Basic computer maintenance
    : http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    Kendra Kay, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Kendra Kay

    °Mike° Guest

    It's cool, isn't it? You're welcome.

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:42:06 -0000, in
    <TapEb.431$>
    Kendra Kay scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Kendra Kay

    Kendra Kay Guest

    Now playing around with Tree Size. I'm truly impressed. Well, 'til next time
    then and I wish you all the very best
    Kendra
    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    : It's cool, isn't it? You're welcome.
    :
    :
    : On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:42:06 -0000, in
    : <TapEb.431$>
    : Kendra Kay scrawled:
    :
    : >Wow! Tried Sequoia View and it's amazing! Still trying to get my head
    round
    : >it though. Thank you.
    : >Kendra
    : >
    : >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    : >news:...
    : >: You'll love this one -- Sequoia View
    : >: http://www.win.tue.nl/sequoiaview/
    : >:
    : >: There's also:
    : >:
    : >: >When I go to Windows Explorer, it can give me the sizes of files but
    not
    : >: >folders. I want to find out WHAT on my PC is taking a lot of space! 5G
    : >are
    : >: >used up and I don't know where. Is there a way of knowing folder sizes
    : >: >without necessarily right-clicking on each and every one? OR is there
    : >way
    : >: >of getting an overall view of which programs (or anything) are taking
    up
    : >: >more space than others?
    : >: >Thank you
    : >: >Kendra
    : >: >
    : >: --

    Kendra Kay, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Kendra Kay

    Greg M Guest

    Are you running ME?

    --
    "Few things are harder to put
    up with than the annoyance of

    Greg M, Dec 19, 2003
  7. Kendra Kay

    gangle Guest

    "Greg M" wrote
    > Are you running ME?

    Your paranoia is showing. Why would she
    want to run YOU?

    gangle, Dec 19, 2003
  8. Kendra Kay

    Greg M Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in news:cbudnWSjd9PneH-iRVn-
    :

    > "Greg M" wrote
    >> Are you running ME?

    > Your paranoia is showing. Why would she