    - A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built
    store.
    - Very affordable prices.
    UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe, Nov 18, 2006

  2. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    In article <>,
    "UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <> wrote:

    > http://blah.blah...

    From the website:

    DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R
    Dick Sidbury, Nov 18, 2006

  3. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Chris Guest

    On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:13:12 -0500, Dick Sidbury
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > "UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://blah.blah...

    > From the website:
    >
    > DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R

    It's been officially released. Seasons one and two of both SMDM and
    The Bionic Woman are available from the UK and Australia (at least).

    Or...you could just get the pirated stuff....

    Chris
    --
    Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchack - Buffy - Doc Savage
    and more at:
    Chris, Nov 18, 2006
  4. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Starz_Kid Guest

    Hello Group, I'd be very wary about this set..! If it is official, why is
    it on DVD-r

    Sounds & looks like something that is NOT official

    "Region Code: 0 (Region-Free - Plays Worldwide) "
    DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R (Plays in both
    PAL and NTSC DVD players)

    Like I said... very wary..! What if they are on ElCheapo DVDs..!

    Wary...I Am..

    Starz_Kid...

    Starz_Kid, Nov 19, 2006
  5. Starz_Kid wrote:

    > Hello Group, I'd be very wary about this set..! If it is official, why is
    > it on DVD-r
    >
    > Sounds & looks like something that is NOT official
    >
    > "Region Code: 0 (Region-Free - Plays Worldwide) "
    > DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R (Plays in both
    > PAL and NTSC DVD players)
    >

    > Like I said... very wary..! What if they are on ElCheapo DVDs..!

    (Gosh...Or, more to the point, what if they're ILLEGAL??)

    Derek Janssen (<knocks on forehead> DVD-R?...Anybody home, McFly??)
    Derek Janssen, Nov 19, 2006
  6. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    jayembee Guest

    "UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <> wrote:

    > I just wanted to share with all of you the wonderful news about
    > the release of the THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN Complete 5 season
    > collection 101 episodes 29 DVDs " uncut and for the first time
    > on DVD from TVDVDPLANET.COM

    And exactly how does this qualify it as "officially released"?

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 19, 2006