    Is the cost the same at all centres?
    Can the exam be taken on a Saturday?
    Thanks

    M, May 14, 2005

  2. Well The pc is locked COMPLETELY.

    About taking exam saturday i dunno it depends where are you going to take it

    Aight mate cheerio

    Alfredo Ureña, May 16, 2005

  3. M

    ram kharel Guest

    hi there
    u can check online all these things. I think there isnt
    any exam schedules on saturdays or sundays normally
    offices remain closed these days. please check vue.com
    for more information.
    thank you!

    ram kharel, May 16, 2005