    jrb512 Guest

    Where can i find resources on sitting mcse related examinations in the UK?

    I can only seem to find info on training with exams included.

    jrb512, Dec 1, 2008

  2. Have you tried www.prometric.com?
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 1, 2008

  3. jrb512

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    Your best bet is to buy Microsoft Press book to practice for your Microsoft
    Exams. All MCSE books include practice tests from MeasureUp, which are
    really good. Apart from that I will recommend that you use VMWare server or
    Microsoft Virtual PC or something to get some hands on practice as well.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 7, 2009