Sitting 70-536 later this week, advice from previous takers?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Tony Wissler, Jun 9, 2007.

  1. Tony Wissler

    Tony Wissler Guest

    Hello-

    I sat the 70-526 exam about a month ago with a (900 + score) and I am
    scheduled to sit the 70-536 exam later this week.

    Does anyone whom has previous taken this have any advice?
    I am not looking for any braindumps or links just a line or two about what
    to look out for.

    As an example: I heard from a co-worker that there are lots of Generics
    questions (this made me smile as i feel that is one topic I have my head
    wrapped around very well).

    Any quick advice anyone could give would be appreciated.

    Thank you

    Tony Wissler
    Tony Wissler, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Tony Wissler

    louie Guest

    I found nearly everything I needed in the Microsoft Training Kit for 536.
    Only a couple of things I looked up in MSDN after getting questions wrong in
    the Practice Tests.
    As it was my first certificate I bought the MeasureUp practice tests, I
    found these questions harder than the one's in the book and they did
    highlight gaps in my knowledge.

    louie, Jun 12, 2007