    Thanks,

    rg

    http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

    www.pocketpcheaven.com, Mar 2, 2006

  2. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Frisbee® Guest

    "www.pocketpcheaven.com" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,

    Hi!

    > I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.

    That sounds rather painful.

    > Has anyone done it recently

    That's a rather personal question.

    > and if so can you tell me if the current exams are straight

    Why does sexual orientation matter here?

    > answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are there any interactive
    > drag and drop type questions?

    Transvestites, too? Where exactly do you plan on "dropping" them?

    > Thanks,

    Welcomes.

    > rg

    rgs

    Frisbee®, Mar 2, 2006

  3. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "www.pocketpcheaven.com" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all,

    > Hi!
    >
    > > I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.

    > That sounds rather painful.
    >
    > > Has anyone done it recently

    > That's a rather personal question.
    >
    > > and if so can you tell me if the current exams are straight

    > Why does sexual orientation matter here?
    >
    > > answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are there any interactive
    > > drag and drop type questions?

    > Transvestites, too? Where exactly do you plan on "dropping" them?
    >
    > > Thanks,

    > Welcomes.
    >
    > > rg

    > rgs

    I just love how you do that Fris....LingMAO

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Multiple choice.

    You will have to be strong in T-SQL and have a good understanding of
    normalize/denormalize. Also readup on execution plans.

    Good luck, it's not the roughest exam in the bunch, but it isn't exactly a
    cake walk either.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  5. 70-228 tomorrow...

    It will be straight answer Radio Button
    & multiple choice answer type questions

    only 2 or 3 interactive drag and drop type questions?

    from mcp 70-228

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJvbSBzYW1pciBwYXRlbA==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Re: 70-228 tomorrow...

    > from

    Lifetime subscription to SPAM Magazine right there buddy. WTG!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  7. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Briscobar Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> rambled:

    > LingMAO

    The rare Chinese panda?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  8. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Multiple choice.
    >
    > You will have to be strong in T-SQL and have a good understanding of
    > normalize/denormalize. Also readup on execution plans.
    >
    > Good luck, it's not the roughest exam in the bunch, but it isn't
    > exactly a cake walk either.

    isn't 228 the admin exam? the design exam (229) is way worse than admin
    true, but 228/229 isn't as bad as the new ones will likely be (447 for
    example).

    you should still know the T-SQL for the DDL stuff such as database and
    table creation and a bit on security, SPs and the like for the T-SQL too.
    You should also know your Replication components, DTS and SQL Server
    Agent schtuff...

    Good luck (even though you appear in another poast to be a wennie)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Linux: because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

    Neil, Mar 3, 2006
  9. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> rambled:
    > >
    > > LingMAO

    > The rare Chinese panda?

    The rare Chinese Wh0re.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  10. Is funny though. I'm an admin and not big on coding. I actually did better
    on 229 than I did on 228. I always thought that was funny.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  11. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is funny though. I'm an admin and not big on coding. I actually did better
    >on 229 than I did on 228. I always thought that was funny.

    I thought a lot of the questions in the exams could have been in
    either.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006