    What to do and who can I contact ???

    Please help me.

    Raymond.

    kalander, Jan 6, 2008

  2. kalander

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Try your God as he is the only one who can read minds.

    pcbutts1, Jan 6, 2008

  3. kalander

    SJP Guest

    "kalander" <> wrote in message
    > My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
    > Christmas .
    >
    > I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    >
    > My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    >
    > What to do and who can I contact ???
    >
    > Please help me.
    >
    > Raymond.

    Try contacting the people who host your site maybe
    SJP, Jan 6, 2008
  4. kalander

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-01-06, kalander <> wrote:
    > My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
    > Christmas .
    >
    > I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    >
    > My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    >
    > What to do and who can I contact ???
    >
    > Please help me.
    >
    > Raymond.

    Try contacting whoever 'hosts' your web sites.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jan 6, 2008
  5. kalander <>
    from googlegroups.com sends this digital stream:

    > My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not
    > available since Christmas .
    >
    > I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    >
    > My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    >
    > What to do and who can I contact ???
    >
    > Please help me.
    >
    > Raymond.

    Write Santa Claus and tell him you
    need your bandwidth back now that
    Christmas is over. He will help.

    Tell him that you have been nice and
    not naughty. The naughty one merely
    has a name and site just like yours.

    Do not tell him which 2 sites,
    make him guess. He *should* know.

    Do not give any further information
    because Santa will try to steal your
    thoughts for his own intentions and
    devious designs - up there with all
    those little elves -- d'aawwwhhh.

    --

    "At first, sex with robots might be considered geeky, but once
    you have a story like 'I had sex with a robot and it was great!'

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTV8Cl-8JMQ&NR=1
    Bucky Breeder, Jan 6, 2008
  6. kalander

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:38:48 -0800 (PST), kalander
    <> wrote:

    >My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
    >Christmas .
    >
    >I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    >
    >My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    >
    >What to do and who can I contact ???
    >
    >Please help me.
    >
    >Raymond.

    Some part of "bandwidth exceeded" not understood?
    For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
    bandwidth in many cases.
    "Free" sites generally limit the bandwidth to some low number so that
    if you have a site that's popular all of a sudden, you get shut down.
    richard, Jan 6, 2008
  7. richard wrote:

    > For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
    > bandwidth in many cases.

    Name two hosts with true "unlimited" bandwidth.

    (Actually, this is about transferred data, not really bandwidth.)

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 6, 2008
  8. kalander

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:38:48 -0800, kalander wrote:

    > My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
    > Christmas .
    >
    > I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    >
    > My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    >
    > What to do and who can I contact ???
    >
    > Please help me.
    >
    > Raymond.

    Buy more Badwitdh.
    Meat Plow, Jan 6, 2008
  9. kalander

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:55:41 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >richard wrote:
    >
    >> For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
    >> bandwidth in many cases.

    >Name two hosts with true "unlimited" bandwidth.
    >
    >(Actually, this is about transferred data, not really bandwidth.)

    No shit. But "bandwidth" sounds more like a scam as you really can't
    have bandwidth in a cable environment. They use it so they can charge
    for what ever they feel like that day.

    Hostgator, for one, has hosting plans that say "unlimited bandwidth",
    as do a few others. But are they? You'll know when you get shut down.
    richard, Jan 7, 2008
  10. kalander

    Plato Guest

    kalander wrote:

    > My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
    > Christmas .
    > I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
    > My sites are offline during many hours a day.
    > What to do and who can I contact ???

    Contact your webhoster and fix the problem.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jan 7, 2008